Welcome To S&D Training
S&D Training have been training and supporting people back into employment for over 25 years. We offer a number of services for a range of clientele. Our clientele include employers, unemployed individuals, schools, and post 16 year olds looking to progress onto vocational training courses.
What can we do for you?
- Improve your CV and job search technique
- Help you gain employment
We have courses available for a range of people with different backgrounds and needs. Please look further around our website to see a more in depth list of what we have to offer you.
Post 16 Education
- For 16-24 year olds we have a range of Apprenticeship vacancies, the areas we place individuals into are: Customer Service, Business Administration, Construction & Horticulture
- If you are interested in an apprenticeship you will earn whilst you learn, and learn on the job rather than being restricted to a classroom
- If you would like to improve your other skills such as Maths, English and IT we offer a ‘Foundation Learning’ course for 16-18 year olds. This course covers functional skills, personal & social development, all along with a core vocation of your choice
For more information please have a further look around or website, or if you would prefer to speak to someone do not hesitate to give us a telephone call.
- We have numerous apprentices available. Hiring an apprentice can help develop your company and be a cost effective way of recruitment
- We offer a free tailored to you service, all you have to do is provide us with your apprentice requirements and we do the rest! You will be able to invite prospective apprentices for an interview yourself first to ensure you are happy with our recommendation
- We are also able to provide work placement candidates
- We can also fill your permanent and temporary staff vacancies
Please feel free to look around our website for more information, or if you would prefer to speak to someone do not hesitate to give us a telephone call.
We currently have on offer an initiative for the transition of secondary school students (yr 10 & 11). This transition programme is designed to target students who may be at risk of becoming NEET. Examples of prospective applicants being, students who are statemented, School Action or School Action Plus, EBD or perhaps another specialist provision. S&D then has a sequence set up which ensures those placed upon our ESF transition programme are provided with continual support, mentoring and guidance throughout in order to help them to progress onto further education or employment.
If this initiative may be something your school would be interested in taking advantage of please call us for more information.
How We Work
We believe that everyone deserves the chance to learn and achieve; and so our programs are designed and developed to lower barriers to employment and education giving people the opportunity to get on.
Working in partnership with local employers, schools and colleges, the One Point Service, Train To Gain, JobCentre Plus, other learning providers and many other organisations we are able to provide a complete training service specifically tailored to your needs.